Your Cart is empty
Thanks for stopping in. Included inside your kit is the instruction manual. Its important that you follow all the directions closely. If you miss steps, the seeds won’t germinate.
Read the instruction manual first and then apply these extra tips to be successful.
Lost your instruction manual? Reach out to us on the contact form and we will send you a new set!
Here are the 5 most common points we've come across.
- You have to place your pots in an area that is at least 70 degrees Fahrenheit. Any lower, and you greatly reduce the chance of the seeds sprouting.
- If you have trouble the first time— temperature consistency might be the issue. On your second try, take some clear wrap and cover the top of the pot to create a mini greenhouse. Remove it to water the pots and then put it back on to maintain heat.
- If 3 or more seeds don’t germinate, the area is either not warm enough or your not providing enough water.
- Don’t place the pots in direct sunlight. Keep the pots in a shaded area until a few weeks after sprouting.
- Seeds must soak for 12-24 hours before they will sink. Remember that Japanese Red Pine seeds are highly affected by Mineral Content of water. They might not sink after 24 hours. You should still plant them and put them in the fridge.