1. What type of quality can I expect from Sproutbrite products?
Our posters are brighter than any other classroom poster you've seen. Thats because we use a paper core only used by high end photo labs. The posters are a little thinner than traditional cardstock but with good care will last years.
2. Can I laminate your posters?
Yes! Besides added durability, when combined with laminate this paper core locks color and the posters magically appear even brighter.
3. What if one of my posters is damaged when I laminate it?
No worries, we got you covered. Contact us with your order information and we'll replace the damaged item for free.
4. How long does shipping take?
All orders placed before 3pm EST are shipped the same day. Orders placed after 3pm are shipped the following day. Monday-Friday except all holidays. Delivery time is 1-3 days from the day your order is placed.
5. What is your return policy?
If you don't like it, return it within 30 days.
6. How do we handle your account information?
We take it seriously. All of your sensitive information is encrypted using the latest 128ssl encryption. We don't share our customers addresses or email.
7. Where are you located?
We ship all our orders from Westchester County, NY.